Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in Austin, TX.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work on the Waterloo Data Business Intelligence Lab to program and develop advanced data integration packages and data visualizations that combine data across multiple data sources
- Present analytics to end users for business decision support
- Utilize technical expertise in Microsoft technologies including SQL Server Enterprise 2016, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and SQL Server Analysis Services as well as understanding of advanced mathematical concepts for programming, testing, and deploying code in support of the ongoing operations of the Business Intelligence Lab
- Utilize commercial grade tools from Microsoft
If you have the following qualifications and are interested in joining a team of seasoned data veterans, then please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Masters degree in Computer Science
- 2 years of experience with Cognos Business Intelligence/Analytics. Experience must include:
- 2 years of experience in EACH of the following: designing and developing solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2012/2008; full life cycle software development from requirements analysis, through production, to maintenance; and experience in an OLAP environment
- 2 years of Oracle experience
- 1 year of experience with Birst BI tool creating mobile dashboards and analytical content
- ANY experience with Cognos TM1
- Experience may be gained concurrently.